Thursday 15th - Wednesday 21st April 2004
For the first time ever the culinary leaders of America, France and the UK will come together to celebrate the creativity and influence of American chefs on cuisine, wine, farming and lifestyle throughout the world.
- Eight talented great chefs from America:
- Alice Waters www.chezpanisse.com
- Charlie Palmer www.aureolerestaurant.com
- Charlie Trotter www.charlietrotters.com
- Daniel Boulud www.danielnyc.com
- Nobu Matsuhisa www.nobumatsuhisa.com
- Patrick O'Connell www.relaischateaux.com/washington
- Thomas Keller www.frenchlaundry.com
- Wylie Dufresne www.wd-50.com
Larry Stone, award winning Master Sommelier, will select wines to accompany each lunch and dinner.
- Six searching and hard-hitting debates led by the most brilliant mediators and the most experienced panellists
- Seven days with guest chefs, vignerons, farmers and lifestyle personalities from America, France and the UK
- Seven days of a 'Farmers Market' within a specially designed marquee. Here a wide range of produce from the US, UK and France will be showcased. There will be pastry demonstrations from Gale Gand and sugar crafting by Bernard Neveu from the famous Lenôtre patisserie in France from the 19th - 21st April inclusive.